2011年2月1日星期二

MacBook Pro

i just got my MacBook Pro
~wuhuhu~
RM3899 per one
sounds very expensive right?
but i feel that it's worth!!!

don't look at the appearance
it doesn't look nice
but the applications inside this mac
really nice!!!

the keyboard is really nice
black keypad
and the multi-touch pad
can do everything without the mouse
wow wow

the screen is really nice
it's so colorful

the side view is nice too
multi-purpose
i feel so lah
haha
although it's not nice
but i really feel that the functions are nice

nah
this is the outlook of it
look nice right?
but when you see it "face-to-face"
it really doesn't look nice

hmmm
not i wanna say many many la
i wanna buy MacBook White
but when i at there
i saw the MacBook already become yellow
that's the point i giveup on my white color MacBook
hmmm
what to do?
just can make myself in love with it
so keep saying I LOVE YOU to it
haha
hope one day i really in love with silver color

enjoy with my MAC
muacks muacks
it make my boy so jealous
because i put all my afford toward it but not him
haha
cute noh he
don't worry la pig
i will borrow it to you de
muahaha

没有评论:

发表评论