2011年1月27日星期四

love

my stories started this week
have a break on 24 . 01 . 2011
finished class at 2pm
nothing to do so just sms
just say go back room to sleep and do nothing
then someone else brought me out
after a long discussions
headed to midvalley =)

hohoho
the 38 one hor
keep talking inside the ktm
and so all the ways
and i also talked a lots
he keep talking to me
then sure i also keep talking
and still talking about nonsens
haiz
keep telling me about my old stories
don't know why will tell him those stories last time
maybe never think that he will be mine

first thing we reach 
buy ticket!!!
GULLIVER'S TRAVELS
very funny lor
haha
before the movie starts
got a short cartoon for us to watch
laugh die me
then he just keep looking at me
said me look like a kid
p/s : i'm just laughing...and everyone also laugh!!!it's really funny mah...LOL

the movie nice to watch eh
haha
for me la
i'm the one who can laugh easily
so
hahaha
you all determine it yourself la
if you ask me
sure i will tell you it's nice

*bought a birthday present for my SHAUN
love you o boy
happy birthday!!!
~muacks~

i'm hungry
then we go eat McD
nudgets set
hehe
not nice eh
everything also cold cold de
hmmm
then the one hor
keep kacau at there
playing with his fingers
BUT
i made a mistake!!!
huh~~
never think that i will do this kind of thing
first time first time!!!
both of us also shock that time
i won't tell what's that
SECRET!!!
just both of us know
then we chat...laugh...play at there

he suggests go garden watch movie
ok lor
then we go there
don't know why we have so much things to talk with
all nonsens
(>.<)'''
walk...play....talk...bully
i really don't know garden got cinema
then we watched GREAT DAY
RM 23 per person
at the begining we don't know why it's so expensive
after we enter
then only we realise
all are couple seats!!!!
and inside have nobody
then he told me that he booked the hall
so just have we two
LOL
~i believe you~

haha
he confess le
lovely noh
feel so sweets (^_^)V
the feeling really nice
face to face
in a big big hall
without lights
romantic eh
hahaha
can confess to me again???
~LOL~

this movie quite nice
if got time
i still want to watch for the 2nd time
but it's still not perfect yet
just nice

our stories starts that day
although it starts before that
just he said
"i haven't ask you to be my gf yet...will find a right timing to ask you"
i don't know it is sweet or what
but just feel like it's so serious
ya
he's really serious
i also shock
i also don't know he told his friends that he have GF
even i also didn't tell my friends yet
only who study with me know it

he brought me to his friend's birthday party
feel strange but yet happy and make new friends
they told him that i look so pure
then he feel that i have cheated all his friends
cause i'm not
haha
who knows i'm not pure??
i'm so pure ok....
when i'm going back
the birthday boy talk with me
he ask me to take good care of him
cuz he's a good guy
a really really good and nice guy
and congratz to us

he is a good guy
he don't have any bad habbits
these sentences i heard so many times from his friends
and i believe it (^.^)

he is the one i treat like a friend
don't have any stress when i be with him
we can talk whatever we want to talk
we play whatever we want to play
we joke anytime
bully each other anytime anywhere

he know my past and my everything
although it's not clear yet
but times will make it clear
got people disturbing me
he says
"if he still disturb you...call me...i come here with 1111 to protect you"
"don't scare....tell him you got BF now...and i'll protect you anytime"
haha
these make me want to tell him eveything
i feel that i found someone else who can share with me
i can tell out my sadness and my happiness
cause got one people who are willing listen to it
and comfort me
these few weeks
i feel that it passed so fast
although feel stress
but i feel so comfortable and so nice to be here
i don't feel afraid to my new environment
although i'm not new student
but i'm a degree student now
everything are changed
degree life really different!!!
luckily got him
accompany me a lots

i know i'm not perfect
and no one is perfect in this world
maybe the one is really present
and we don't know
but i will make myself to be better
to be better in everything
after knowing him
i found that i have a lots of things have to do
and be responsible to my life
we can enjoy
but we have to plan for our future
and prepare it from now on but not in the future
so
i'm preparing for my future start from now
i will prepare myself to be a good doctor
prepare myself to save my money for my future
no matter is for family or my jobs
prepare myself to be a good wife
prepare myself to have a family

your voice is warm and tender
a love that i could not forsake
whenever you reach for me
i'll do all that i can
lost is how i'm feeling lying in your arms
when the world outside's too much to take
that all ends when i'm with you
even though there may be times
it seems i'm far away
never wonder where i am
cause i am always by your side
we're heading for something
somewhere i've never been
sometimes i am frightened
but i'm ready to learn

everytime i have you by my side
to accompany me and comfort me
~thank you so much bii~
don't know i will very disturbing or not
cause you say i can find you at anytime
i know you're patient enough
if i make you fed up
you must tell me
i will listen to it

this is him
using my laptop playing the "youcam" while waiting for me
and i'm using his iPhone for FB
cause my lovely laopo birthday today
and my laptop fail to connect to network
so i have to use the iPhone to send my regards to my laopo
it's hard to touch
cause i haven't get used to it

really la
so cute noh him
right right??
always tell me that his nose is so high and nice
LOL
wow
he allowed to post it
haha
sure i will post lor
see the words inside the phone??
~I LOVE YOU~

since last night
he tried to repair my laptop
but failed
end up playing the "youcam"
noh
he is a photogenic i think
like to take photos and posting
and still own the whole screen
his eyes very small eh
but it look nice when he's smiling
cause will form a half moon shape
love it  xO
this make me feel shy la
haha
inside the common room got others studying at there
but he's so enjoy when posting
hahaha
just like a baby boy
sayang-sayang ha
guai guai

today's photo section
hahaha
what an attraction guy
this is the statement he gave himself
haha
but his skin really nice
this is the one which can attract me
and make me more hardworking to take care my skin
so now
my face is so smooth
wahahaha
don't know when he take my phone and take this picture
haha
is he kissing my phone??
ewwww

 one
 two 
three
haha
i love his posts!!!
cause NEVER CHANGE!!!!
hahaha
laugh die me now

that's why i like to be with him
i still remember that night i told him
i'm not a girl who like to stick with my boy everyday
and every moments
i need our own space and do our things
feel that i broke my own statements
don't know why i just like to stick with him
i want to meet up with him everyday
i want to have every meals of mine with him
i want to talk with him non-stop
just like last night
i can't online and after he went back
he called me and we talked
almost two hours
i really don't know the time passed so fast
until the phone line's broke up
then only know that we already talked for one and a half hour
then he called me again
and we talked more half an hour
haha
we just have lots things to talked with
just...everything
past...present...future...jokes...38 things
~whatever~

haha
~love~
he's just in love with me and vice versa
don't bother that's true love or not
just enjoy it and times will show all the truth

he is just so charming and lovely
if one day
you saw any different on me
it's all his credit
cause he's so perfect for me
so i have to do something too
do more exercises to make sure that i'm healthy
and have a good and nice body shape
just learn from him
hahaha

his pig mouth and my hand
black and white
we're happy when we're together
and we enjoyed
we create jokes and make funs
he's eating the presents
haha
come come
see who's eye's bigger??
hahaha
monkey sheong
bad him
laugh at me when wearing his cap
cause my face very round when wearing the cap
not nice not nice
haha
this is forced by me to take off his spec
not bad mah
still very LENGZAI
eyes still so BIG
teeth so nice

hahaha
like to act cool??
this one very yeng!!!
like this
haha
cause i take de mah
the nose there so nice

hahaha
end of stories
no worries la everyone
we didn't kiss dao
just using the angle
but failed lor
and he says
"you saw last time ivan and i take de?we made our lecturer shock"
cause that picture shows that both of them are kissing
lips are so close so tight with each other
nevermind
we can try next time
wahaha

没有评论:

发表评论