2011年1月13日星期四

Degree Life

degree life are stress
i'm experiencing my degree life
i saw my coursemates
they all just like a book worms after few days
went to library and borrow the books
then stay in their room and start study !!!
even lecturer havent start teaching
but they start studying???
huh~~
i'm wondering... ...

BUT
i have a gang of nice & friendly coursemates
hahaha
we still can chat happily
and we can be very MACHII
hehe
i think...
they are just too & over hardworking

my lecturer also not bad
friendly & cute!!!
especially is the MS.Lan Yen Min
she's so so SO CUTE!!!
before this
i think that she's a strict lecturer
who knows....HAHAHA !!!

i was headache last night
not all because of my presentation slides
part of the reasons was my head
hmmmm
i was bang my head to the TV track on tuesday night
and my head still pain
so.......
haiz....blame on me (=_=)'''
too careless
luckily no bleeding
but i slept tight that night
hahaha
i think is i become dizzy after the bang
LOL !!!

haha
my baby ask me jia you
cute hor he??
found him from google search
~lalala~

wuhuhu
what a sweet way for couple to cheer the one you love
hahahaha
my class got one couple
yii yer.....shy shy
hahaha

everyone
JIA YOU !!!
we can do it
let's do our best for this semester
and the most important is
~FRIENDSHIP FOREVER~

没有评论:

发表评论