2011年1月6日星期四

(^_^)... ...(@.@)

ya...i'm silly
so?
someone is happy like the left emotion
and me?
just look like the right emotion
hehe...why?

i was slept earlier last night
because went back to INTI and clean up my room
it make me so tiring
saw Y & A
i called A and hug Y when i saw them
hmmm
i love hug hug
~feel so warm and so close to our heart~
then i talked loudly
and laugh loudly without cares my images
too happy d
luckily there was too noisy
hehe
see you QAYK...miss you all so much
that day must hug tight ah!!!
promise ok?

woke up earlier this morning
then took my phone and see the time
who know i got a msg
hmmm
it make me cry in the morning (T_T)
when i read the first row
my head was like pasted with a X
continue reading the msg
then dropped 4 drops of tears
 hahaha
abit touch lor
and shock also lah
never think will get this type of msg

even don't know mandrin
but still will read my blog once you on ur lappie??
even can't read but still can see the pictures?
and you like it??
LOL....i put so few pics eh...
haha...not my pic oso
noh...
hmmmm
this really shock me
don't and can't understand the language well
but still will look through it
i really don't know what's the funs within it
won't it boring?
hmmm...swt
you told me you can't understand mandrin well
i think you won't come in here
because i love to write my blog in mandrin
so i wrote it here
my THINK make me have the surprise
wahahaha
not a bad news for me

eh
next time treat you with a vanilla ice-cream k?
McD geh....cone ice-cream
wuhuhu
or want Mc Flurry???
hahaha
cannot think liao
because i want to eat liao
oh no (>.<)'''

don't know what to reply your msg
hmmm
but really feel happy with it
~thank you~

没有评论:

发表评论