2011年1月4日星期二

~~i think~~

 this post is for you
no doubt
is YOU

first time we met
feel that you're quiet
don't like to meet new friends
because you look cool
when intro
you didn't look at us
seriously not respect lor

then we went out for drinks
with a gang
almost everyone have fun that night
you most HIGH le
till everyone of us have to wait for you
and serve you some more
just got two people have some climax
i'm one of the two
what a bad image for you (=.=)'''

don't know how
we start to have our topics
is you add me at FB or what?
but i remember...MSN is you add me
then we start to chat
hmmm
first time have a good feel from you
first time feel that i can continue to have a chat with you
and we can be friend
we share our feelings
our happiness...sadness
we chat happily
then you ask me to accompany you for breakfast
i don't know why i will go with you
just feel that it's safe

you look just nice in that morning
and i just woke up
still in my sleeping mood
luckily you didn't make my day
if not
i really will scold you
you just have a small apetide
you didn't finish ur noodles
me too
because i don't eat breakfast
but
from my observations
you never finish ur foods in every meals

one day
we played tennis
2 vs 2
you act like you know how to play
actually you don't know how to play
haha
that time you really look so noob!!!
then you become my ball keeper
and you keep complain at there
say why you have to be my ball keeper
hmmm hmmm
good....i sweats a lots that day
feel so nice

you like to pinch my face
you said it's so chubby
(>.<)''' gosh
then i pinch you back
we laugh at there like there is just both of us
now think back
really feel that so embarrassed
but why that time i don't feel so??
and we are so enjoy in our GAMES

then your friend b'day
all of us went out celebrate for him
you all came my house to pick me up
then we headed to that party
you get foods for me
the point is
i don't eat other people's saliva
even my parents and family
i oso don't eat
but i ate the foods you get for me
is i don't dare to stop you or what?
if i stop
then you will feel so embarrassed
 i oso don't know
ok...then fine for this

one day
you asked me for breakfast again
i'm so scare for breakfast(=.=)'''
but you offer me McD
hahaha
my favourite (>.^)V
you said you walked there before
i said how good if i can ride to there
then you say come to pick me up in the morning
~okok~

the next day
you wait me in front of my house
we didn't talk that time
once i just get into your car
i just say HI and continue on my SLEEP MOOD
then you said
"you sleep la...once we reach i'll wake you up"
then i slept in ur car
after meals
you sent me back and you headed to school
then i continue my nap

when something happens on me
you're beside me
although i feel that i'm make use of you
that time i'm so confuse with my heart and thinking
but i really feel so happy when i talks with you
this is what i'm so sure for it
you stepped into my life since that moments
without any signal
and i starts to know you well
i start to stalk my eyes on ur FB
look through ur photos
almost everyday doing the same thing
feel that your smiles are so warm
your photos with your parents and brothers are so nice
every smiles of all of you are just in my mind
every moments...everyday
i don't know since when
i need your smiles and your warms
since when
i love your family photos
any one of them can make my day feel so hopeful
make my heart so comfortable

 what you told me
from MSN...sms
i got it
everyday got your concerns
i already get used to it
because it's really so warm
it burns my heart
these few days i feel so empty
maybe i really need these warm in my heart
i love them so much
i remember them in my heart
what you want from me
i think a lots
maybe now is a critical moments for me
or it maybe unfair for you
maybe people will have something to critisize
will we feel stress for these??
~i don't know~

you're an apple of my eye
i'm like seven eleven because always there for you
n 55!w !
i got these from you
just...
i think i'm not brave enough to admit it
or can say that
i'm not brave enough to have a new relationship
you are just so nice...warm...patient and so on
maybe when the time are right
like what you said
we may be a good one (^.^)V
just i don't know
how long could you wait
since that you already waiting for few months
and will it really become a good one?

"never try...never know"
i believe this sentence
if you never try to step out your first step
you will never know how it goes forever
just like if you never get started
you will never know you will love that guy or not
maybe we will have a bad ending
but
as long as we won't regret for it
as long as we tried

ok...
i think accept you at here
just see when you confess to me
hahaha
eh eh...see how you act la~~
~CHEERS~




*p/s : i know you won't come to my blog....because you're so so so bad in chinese...so...this will be the surprise for me if you really confess to me...hahaha...this is my first post at 2011...and this first post is written for you...so i write it with my super duper bad english....hohoho....hope my readers can understand my post...

没有评论:

发表评论