2011年2月8日星期二

~bii~

ah bii
do you feel that i'm useless??
i feel so upset that i can't help her
i feel guilty that i'm not brave enough to tell her mum the truth
but something is happen to her
yesterday she called me
and she cry to me
i cried also
just a feeling for me to cry

maybe i can't help anything
i just can hear what's happened on her
cause i'm still don't have the ability to help
i don't know how to cheat
my stories are just so easy to expose

don't tell you
because don't want spoilt your mood
and i also no mood to tell it out
so just write down here
hmmm~~






*p/s : just a feeling for yesterday....i'm so happy today...hehe.....cause last night forget to blog out....busy with my lab report =.=..............hehehe.......happy day........COUNTDOWN.....still got one day.....yeah yeah......lalala~~jump jump jump~~

没有评论:

发表评论