2011年2月10日星期四

feel so complicated for today!!!

play play play!!!
study study and study!!!
wonder why i can have a quiz without revision
haha
but marks still very high i guess
cause only have one answer that i don't know
i don't know the english name
but i know the chinese name
if not
this test i surely will get full marks of it
sigh
never mind lah
work hard in the next quiz
build my english into a higher quality
(^__^) smile
hope this problem won't happen during my test or final
~thanks god~

feel so funny for the last two quiz
i got 4 marks for the yin and yang graph
my lecturer said i work hard on it
i got think twice on it
so that my graph do make sense
i just feel so........happy??
no no no
i just feel that she's simply say what she feel that's right
because
i have never do any revision for her subject
even every single quiz
i just do it based on my understanding
just feel that she's fooled by me
hahaha
actually
that's a spot quiz
i have no chance to study or think twice before it
so do the graph
i just draw it without thinking much
~just do it~
feel bad for myself
cause she said i got study
feel that i have cheat her
hahaha
never mind
cause still got high mark for it
hehehe

played badminton today at MPH
with mummy and bii
mummy's stamina is so good
bii was just nice to set the ball
haha
but he doesn't good in running
i feel so
the real the truth
only he know himself
haha

i'm exhausted after it
cause long time didn't play badminton
yet still played for 2 hours!!!
wow
how amazing am i
hehe
amazing??
do i look amazing??
oh gosh
no no no
just....maybe is excited
badminton is my lovely exercise
my first choice
maybe is this reason
that's why i have the stamina to stand for it for 2 hours
of course we take turn to play
but
if it is jogging or running or playing other sports
can i stand for 2 hours??
maybe i can stand for volleyball
others....
ehhem....i don't think so
basketball....i just like shooting and grap the ball
i don't like to run for the whole court
it's tiring
and i don't have this type of shoe or talent to carry the ball
and run from the begining until the end

now
i'm tired
but
still feel so excited
because after tomorrow
i'm going to old folks house
celebrate the chinese new year with the grandmas and grandpas
have a long time didn't go to old folks house and orphan house
about 10 years i think
haha
feel happy when stick with them
when be with those old people
i can hear story and take care them
i love the feelings
it feel so warm
and i have a lots of loves and cares can share with them
they're so pity
i feel that
so old
but can't get together or celebrate this big day with their family
so
we have to share our loves and warms with them
hehehe

the kids
who knows me well
surely know that i love kids so much!!!
cause i no need discuss my homeworks,future,marriage,friends
what i need to do is
PLAY WITH THEM WITH ALL  MY ENERGY!!!
hahaha
that's the most happy moments for me
so hope that i will remain below 10 forever
so that i no need to have and care such annoying problems
but i know it's impossible
so
just can make it possible when i'm surrounded by kids
love to hear their stories,nonsens,dreams and whatever
cause i always have my own dream
and my dreams are keep changing as time passed
cause i wan't to make my dream become wonderful
and i always hope my dreams all will come true
now my dreams already come true
although just two of them
but i already very thankful
1. got confess inside the cinema
2.got a patient guy as my life partner
i know god will look after those who are kind and nice
i always believe this
hehe

today will be a wonderful day for me
cause i have so many feelings
happy...sad...tire...excited
tomorrow will be a nice day for me
hope so lah
god bless me ya (^.^)V

没有评论:

发表评论