2011年2月19日星期六

Our Valentine

is listening to love songs
< My Valentine >
from Martina McBride
< The Power of Love >
from Celine Dion
< Sometimes When We Touch >
from Dan Hill
~and so on~
these songs make me recall back all my memories on that day
and so the valentine's eve
all are so sweet
valentine's day is sweet with love
eve's full with surprise and funs

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 1
@ the valentine's eve @

on that day
we're heading to McD
he treats me Mc Flurry
when we're going back
he took a bouquet of bear flower from the back of the car
it's was surprised me
hahaha
my first flower in my life
never think that he will give me the flowers
cause i just want him to be with me
even don't have the flowers and the candle lighting dinner
i will still feel so happy and warm
because he is be with me

don't ask me why
i just like to be with him
because i can be myself
i no need to pretend
i can talk whatever i want
i can do whatever i like
and i always love him so much
i love him more and more everyday

i will love him with my life
because i appreciate him for appearing in my life
and accompany me whenever , however and whatever
i can truly trust him with my heart

dear ah...no matter what kind of lifestyle you are able to provide for me...as long as you're beside me...it's more than enough...no matter poor or rich....luxurious or not...i will still enjoy every moments we're together...cause you're the only subject in my heart and my life... < YOU ARE AN APPLE OF MY EYES >....

************************************************************************

PART 2
@ the valentine's day @

we have discussed and think twice
many places we think
KL Tower's spinning restaurant
bintang walk
putrajaya
look out point
and finally
we decided LOOK OUT POINT

we went there and reached at about 7.30pm on time
yeah yeah
there really very crowded
saw many couples there
most of the girls are holding flower which given by their BF
haha
i also got eh
happy happy happy
although isn't on that time
but i think i'm earlier than them to receive the flower from the love one
haha
cause i received it at...12.15am
they received when they reached there
hahaha
feel stupid for myself
like this also want to compare with them
muahaha
aiya...nothing can be compared
the most important factor is
we be with our love one on that day
and we love each other

our restaurant < haven >
what a nice place
feel that we didn't choose a wrong place
it's abit windy and the view was
NICE & ROMANTIC
hahaha
of course should be nice
because we paid more RM100
never mind
as long as we happy and enjoy
just once a year
this is the night view
it is nice???

while we're waiting for our foods
it's so dark
but it's so warm
haha
our love to each other can't transfer through our languages
it's just can feel by our heart
love the feels so much

this is the rose given by the restaurant
make me so shy
hahaha
we ordered two valentine's set
this is our mushroom soup and chicken soup
both are so nice
this is his spaghetti
not bad not bad
he clean up the prawn for me
haha
sweet!!!!!
this is my salmon fish
it's SO NICE
love the crispy skin and the juicy meat
wahaha
when it eat with the sauce...
hohoho....i love the combination!!!

haha
the foods not bad la
because the best one isn't the foods
is the love one's sitting beside us
enjoy the night view together
having a normal dinner together
and we chat happily

he's shy to face the camera la
finally
hahahahaha
he will do anything for me
as long as i happy
*winks

can you see the potato wedges behind the drink?
it's so nice!!!
haha
we ate a lots
these are what we finished!!!
nice nice

photo time!!!
these photos are taken by ourself
not bad la
still can see the night view behind us
hahaha
saw the happiness on our face??
when we're together
there are no sadness and arguments
i'm always thinking that
when will we argue with each other??
almost one month
we only will chat happily and keep laughing
laughing at each other or whatever else
what i can say is
both of us are very 38
and he said that
until now
he haven't feel angry before

this photo is taken by the waitress
not bad la this one
but i feel that i take de is nicer than her eh
hmmm
next time should bring along a tripod
kekeke
the first proper couple pic for both of us??
this is taken by a couple
his hands keep shaking
after asked him take the second time for us
it's still blur
but it's better than the first pic
make us also feel shy to ask him to take a clearer one for us
the night view is just so nice
hmmm
never mind...it's still SWEET !!

what a nice block!!!
hahaha
actually hor
this is a kind of technic for photographing
it's an arts!!!
the nicer one
what we are doing??!!!!!
haha
one look sleepy
and one looks like apologize-ing
funny!!!
haha
sweet sweet
~smile~
muacks
love you so much

what a memorable valentine's celebration
my first celebration in my life
finally i know the feelings of receiving a flower from the love one
and so having a candle lighting dinner
it's so sweet
feel that the time's passed so fast
i keep looking at my phone
hope the time can pass slower
when we're going home
i hope the driver can drive slower too
mana tau he drove not more than 100km/h
but i still feel that we only take 15 minutes to reach nilai
~zzz~
times really passed so fast
hmmm
when inside the car
we look at each other
and hugs
just don't feel that want to loose my hands

~ends of stories for that day~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i never think that i will be this lucky...will have someone else who really appreciate me so much and do so many things for me...when i say i want to eat Mc Flurry...he will drive me to get it... ...when i say i'm boring at room...he will bring me go for movies and shopping...and he takes public transport because of me...i feel so...although he don't like... ...he just stand at there and drinking when clubbing...because he's looking after my jacket...and he said he's a "vegetarian" now because he have me...even if he's going clubbing without me...he won't stick with girls and dance with them too...because he have me... ...

he says...he will burn that one who take me away from him...hahahaha...he do anythings for me...i really touch...when i'm in trouble...he will listen to me and comfort me...even he know he can't help any...but he will still be with me...this is much more enough for me...and...it's because of his warm and caring...he get my heart...hope that this will continue forever and ever... ...

i have to say thank you to him...because he do his best for me...accompany me...comfort me...he give the best thing for me...when i'm be with him...i no need to worry anything....i just have to be there and waiting for him...and enjoy the every moments with him...THANK YOU DEAR!!!

honestly...i very enjoy every moments with him...the time for us are so little...if can...i want every 24 hours in my life also can stick with him...because i can be the truly me...no need to pretend quiet and inactive...and i can jokes with anyone...i can give him a lots of freedom...this is not i don't care about him...is i know that...freedom are so important for anyone of us...even now he's in a relationship...but he shouldn't have lesser time with his friends...and just stick with me...it's so unfair for him

dear ah dear...i didn't control your life doesn't mean that i'm not care about you hor...i'm just giving you the freedom you should have...i believe that we're mature enough in a relationship...but you have to let me know where are you and what are you doing...cause i still will worry about you... we can love each other very much and enjoy every moments when we're together...and so...we can very enjoy every moments when we're being with our friends without each other...i just feel that we should enjoy our life... ...life...friends...family and lover are all so important for us... as what you said...we maybe a good one...but i want to tell you...we're the good one...hahaha...cause i feel that we can't argue with each other...cause we laugh and make jokes always...don't know why...haha...this we can know in the future... hehe...and one of the reason is...both of us don't like to argue... ...

没有评论:

发表评论