2011年3月14日星期一

ya hor.....

haha!!!
meet up last night
eh....around 10.30pm ???
gosh
~my bad memory~

never mind!!!!!
as long as i remember what i'm going to write down at here
he said that he miss me so much
so want to meet up with me
oh oh oh
yeah yeah yeah
hahaha
he always miss me so much de la
~vice versa~
(^_^) muacks!!!

i brought my lappie and went to the dining hall
the study area with the romantic lighting
and the environment also very romantic
wonder how the people could study in such environment???
especially for those couple
we chat at there
he used my lappie to learn english
hahaha
ya!!!! HE LEARNT ENGLISH WORDS!!!!!
then made lots of jokes
haha
the same things...
we tease each other and make jokes
then he read my message
cause i always complain and told him that my phone have lots of message
all are from him!!!!!
then he take my phone and check
see what classic message he sent to me
and i'm still keeping it

he laugh at me (=.=)
cause some message i'm still keeping it
like those message have some special name
*mrs tiew...little munmun....baby...and so on
huh
don't know what's so funny lor
make me so shy
and he still say
:" somebody love me call her mrs tiew wor...."
~~grrrr~~
then read read read and talk talk talk and laugh laugh laugh
till one message
he start to playing a song
~officially missing you~
and he very quiet liao
i saw his face
just become a baby who will melt my heart
then eyes become red red liao
because he's reading the message that i'm still keeping it inside my phone
about his grandma
he hug me tight and vice versa
cause he is the one i love so much for now
his feelings are always with my heart
that moment i also want to cry
but he warn me not to cry
then i just go google search and read for the lyric for the song
unfortunately
i cried
the lyrics are just so close with his feeling
and the situation for that moments
i can feel the feeling more deeper through the lyrics
but he is tough enough
he control his tears
because he had promised his grandma that he won't cry anymore
so that he control himself for not to cry
i hug him more tight
when i'm seeing he's controlling himself
my heart is pain
cause i saw him wanna cry but he can't cry
each time when he take a breath
it make my tears want to drop off too
but i can't make him to cry
then he keep looking the messages
i can know that his mind sure pop out lots of images
i said i'm regret to keep those message
cause i made him feel so upset and wanna cry
i make him feel suffer
but he asked me not to delete those message
ok....i promised

i will keep those message
because i know he will read it one day
just i didn't estimate that he will read it that early
she is so important for him
so i think i have to do something or keep something about her for him
as a memory or whatever...
he sent me back
and we hug each other so tight
he always says that his grandma will come to find me if i bully him
cause she love him very much
what i want to say is
if she comes to me
i won't scare or what
i will serve her nicely but
of course she must like me first right?
if  not
no matter how good am i
she also won't like me
just....she's a spirit
that's why i always ask him to stop
recall back the moments between he and she is ok
but want to find me
hahaha
sometimes i'm scare but sometimes i don't
cause i know she won't harm me
and of course
i treated her grandson so nicely
hohoho

saw the picture???
i really meant it
the moment you keep quiet
and your eyes turn red
i already know that my heart is tide up with you so tight
really want to hug you as long as i can
and tell you how do i feel that moments
i know i'm childish
what i do...what i talk are so childish for you
but
as long as my mind are mature
right???
i can share your sadness
i can give you warms and hugs as you want
hmmm
~just want to be with you and share everything of mine and yours with you~

没有评论:

发表评论