2011年3月6日星期日

i promised !!!

i promised to myself
will never walk alone at night
because it's so scary
until i want to cry out

especially the way from my hostel to the guard house
it's dark and yet not much people pass by
some more there is so many foreignness at night
i ran outside and then ran back to hostel
my "ran" means at here is
walk super duper faster
alright
i'm safe now
luckily
hahahahahahahahahahaha
hate looking by guys
especially at night
hate walking alone
especially there is not much light
hate walking alone
especially today is a windy night
hate sleeping alone
especially in this lonely night

haha
said want to be mature
i must do it!!!
and i must success!!!
i'm 21 this year
everything are changing
my mind...my characters...my relationships...my opinions...my lifestyle

wish that i can adapt to it
because i know the condition for now
is much more better than what i will have after two and a half years later on
if i can survive
means that i may survive after this 2.5 years

actually i hate it
i don't like my life have so much changes
without any announcements
all of us are grown up
and almost everything are changed
i want my life to be simple
simplest will be the best for me
because i'm lazy
i'm lazy to change
starts to experience the tastes of life
grow...old...illness...death
recently
there are so many things happened
went to two funeral within two weeks
wonder why

dear told me that it's a life cycle
we're giving birth to
and so
we will experience death
and don't feel too sad
NO!!!
i just can't accept
i can't accept why we have to experience all of these??
can't we just live happily like what we did like past??
NO!!!
of course i know we can't
one day
we will experience death too
~nothing to say~

whatever
i promised to myself
i have to be tough enough to face everything
don't rely on others too much
the most reliable one for us
is OURSELF
because when our mum giving birth to us
we came alone
when we're going back to our god
we are leaving alone
so
we must have the ability to face and solve everything by ourself
till the end
we will still experience everything by ourself
because....
our parents will leave one day
our lover will leave one day
non of us will escape from this cycle

没有评论:

发表评论