2011年3月6日星期日

love it...just love it

you went to my house today
make a lots of funs
and
make me feel so happy
because of you

i can feel that my mum is happy
because of you
i can feel that you're so nervous
because you kept quiet all the times
until before we're going back to nilai
then you only starts to talk a lots
and become activated
become the dear that i'm so familiar with

you ate a lots
haha
first time to see you ate so much thing
and i feel abit sad
because i didn't realise one thing
that's you love duck
actually this told by annie
because i didn't saw you eat duck that time
when i'm there
you already finished it
dear
is that you really love duck??
haha

if your answer is YES
then i will remember it in my heart
everything of you i will remember them in my heart
maybe there are too much for me to remember
and sometimes i will forget
but do believe that
i really remember them in my heart with my love for you
just give me a little bit of time to recall it
because my memories are not that good enough
even my own things i also will forget
so
please forgive me if i forget what you love and what you hate

you show me your love
i can feel it
although i love to say i can't feel it
but
i just love to fool on you
i can feel it through my heart
and it's so warm

yeah
i love you more and more
just want to say i love you more than yesterday
want to shout it out loudly everyday
because i really do

i don't know why
i can't explain to you also
because it's a feeling
it just can feel it and know it by heart
when the feeling and heart tell you so
then it is a truth

love your hugs and kisses
really can't sleep tight without one of them every night
and i can sleep very tight if i have both of them every night before i sleep
love to talk with you
because it's so comfortable for me
love to stay with you although i didn't talk with you
because you're so reliable for me

because of your appear
my life are so colorful
thanks for teaching me so much
and lead me to think more positive
feel that you're my master more than my bf
because i can learn new things from you
the feelings are so different
it made me know more things in my life
and so the need

if i could
i want to gift you this cup
i want you know that i'm saying i love you these three words to you everyday
every time you want to drink water 
and when you holding this cup
you will think of me
at the other side from you
got someone who are loving you so much
and need you so much
so
you must take good care of yourself
because you have to take care her
and be with her all the time

haha
this bear is so cute!!!

tell you a secret here
ok?
hahaha
i feel that it's not a secret
but is a big big news for you
mummy called me just now
she said daddy says that you're so nice
he like you very much
dear... ...
thanks for making my parents so happy
i will do my best for you
like what my mum said
i will try to do it

haha
but it seems like a big big challenge for me eh
because i'll never be serious in the way i talk
and always be so childish
i will try to be more mature
not only my thinking thoughts
but same to my characteristics and the way i treats you

have i make you feel uncomfortable in the past???

but i hope that you'll be more forgiveness on me
because you treat me too nice
i really worry that i will be very over one day
because i'm that kind of girl
i can be very serious and mature with you
but when you give me too much freedom
i will be over
because i'm the only child
sometimes i maybe can't control myself
so
if i really too over
please remind me and tell me patiently
i will listen to it
ok??

love
finally i know what's love after you step into my life
but i can't get used to it
i still feel that's so fake for me
give me some more times to accept that your love is present
because until now i still feel that you will leave soon
i know that i'm so stupid to think of this
don't ask me why
maybe now i love you too much
and this is the feeling for me
scare to lost you??
and of course i hope that you won't leave soon
hehe

my friends...family...
all of them are looking forward to our future
all are with good comments
sure this made me feel so happy and warm
every time i think of their greets
i will smile
until just now
i feel so touch and want to cry
because i never expect my dad will give any good comments for us
the first time
first time my mum let guy step into my room
and show him my childhood photos
and still talk so much things to him
first time my dad's smile when he talking about you
first time everyone of them accept you is mine
first time a guy brings joys to my house
first time my mum asked me to be good and perfect
there are so many first time happened today
it's all because of you

want to say thank you to you
and so
want to tell you that i really love you
maybe the level isn't until the love like a husband and wife
but the level is keep increasing
thanks for bring loves and cares for me
thanks for bring joys for my parents
really want to hug you at this time
so hope that we can be together 24 hours
at least
you could appear in front of me for 24 hours
so that i can hug you from the front or behind whenever i want
because you're just so comfortable
love you dear
~muacks~

没有评论:

发表评论