2011年3月15日星期二

what's the life mean???

i have no idea for this topic
but i love the quote at above very much
yar....
there are a lots of questions for us to answer in life
but the answers
we have to find it out ourself
huh....tiring right???

the quiz for today
really shit like hell lor
thought can score full marks and prove to my lecturer
but end up just score 7/15
hmmm
who know that she will test us the previous question?
although is same theories
but different parts of it
~~zadao 99~~
never mind la
work hard again next time
i'm not easy to give up on this
especially for the one who keep saying me
@#$%^%$&^*&^&%$
but i have done a good job on the other quiz
still is from her
for this i already very happy
cause my hard work got a good payback
although i did bad on my quiz this morning
but i already feel that it's enough for me
cause i didn't study that part and end up i can score that much
means that i got pay attention in class and i understand what's she saying that moment
and i still can do the questions based on my memory
so....
understanding always is the best way for us to study

i hate to think
because i'm lazy??
no...because i'm tired
so i hate to think
not i don't have any ideas
i can be very quiet
and i can be very noisy too!!!
depends on my energy level

hmmm
really have a lots of things to think
hate critical thinking la!!!

i love to enjoy my life in stead of torturing myself
enjoy your life when you're free
enjoy your life when you're being with your love one
no argue with them
always stay peace with them
then sure will have a happy life everyday with no sadness
how nice is it right??
keke

SAY YES TO PEACE!!!

没有评论:

发表评论