2011年4月23日星期六

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY

firstly
says "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to myself
it's late almost one month to update
but i do have a very nice birthday celebration

wow~~
i love the chocolate above very much eh
it's so attracting me
wuhuhu
it look so unique and yummy

my friends they celebrated for me earlier
it's touch cause i don't know i will have a celebration at INTI
some more with my domino's pizza!!!
seriously that night was my very first time to have it and taste it
it's so nice!!!
thanks guys!!!!!
~~ah kok...ah pin...ah queenie...mummy...slyvia~~
i appreciate it so much!!!!!
love yea

then the right day
<27th march 2011>
i thought i won't have any celebration tonight
thought only have a simple dinner with him
since he told me that he didn't prepare any present nor celebration
honestly
got abit angry at the very first second
cause feel that he's not respect me and only think of himself
then...i accept it
cause i never look forward to my birthday celebration
i don't know how to celebrate a birthday
i totally don't have any ideas

hehe
who knows he ask me to wear nicely
ok lor....i wear a shirt with a jeans skirt
waiting him to reach my place
we want go aunty annie de
who know it didn't open
then we went to secret receipi
hehehe
i ordered fish & chips and he ordered....don't know the name
but i love to eat it last time
chicken cover the ham and cheese
and go to try it
wow....delicious too!!!
lastly
he ordered a cake for me
(^_^)V...nice cake

very paiseh loh me
he not only ordered cake for me
but still ask for candles
then sing birthday song to me and ask me to make a wish
hahaha
but it's sweet
never have this type of celebration
it's warm and sweet
~love love love~

then when we finish our meals
he sent me back to my hostel
and gave me the presents from the back
wuhuhu....SURPRISE!!!!!
really shock me
cause i already didn't think that i will have my present
and still not only one present
it's THREE PRESENTS!!!!!!
happy happy

let's share my presents
nah....it's all my presents
don't too shock yea
haha
at first i shock also
but they all are made and chosen by heart

first present , kick kat
he know i love kitkat
so he bought kick kat for me
and i can hug it every night
just like i'm hugging to him every night
and it can accompany me always and everyday
the important is
it's very comfortable
i love it!!!

second , handmade birthday's card
first time receive a present which made by a guy
i thought only other girls will only have it
but i have it now!!!!
muahaha
i'm so touch and happy that moment
until i don't know what to do
until he said :"touch is it??kiss me la"
haha
that moment i already wanna cry out
and he asked me to kiss him
then i really kiss him
hahahaha
and do you realise it?
the photos are stick with a love shape =)
photos are sweet
but we are sweet and lovely
and love each other so much

this birthday card is bought by him
but i love the cover
it's a bear
hehehe....cause he is a bear too!!!
there have 2 photos also
the card is a voice card with a birthday song
and a note from him
sweet noh

the conclusions
these are my birthday presents from him!!!!!
one ready made...one hand made...one hand made + ready made
hehehe
my lovely dear
really lovely and sweet and warm

i don't know why i'm so lucky
i have my very first domino's pizza by my buddies
i have my very first time to celebrate my birthday with my love one
some more have cake + candles with a birthday song
i have my very first time to receive so many present by a person
and still are made by heart and spend a lots of time on it
i really appreciate it

someone told me
"i can feel that you sayang him very much"
"i know you sayang him the most compared to the past"
i don't know how to answer her options
her words just shock me
and made me think twice of her words
hmmm
do i sayang him very much?
i think and think and think
finally i agree her words
i really do
i didn't feel that it's a bad action but it's sweet
and he deserved it

he include me a lots
i can feel that he tried his best to include me
and me too
since we never argue with each other
and we have a very sweet time when we spend together
it just make i think of him more and more
and make love on him more and more
and make me appreciate him more and more

just want to say i love you to him
just want to kiss him when i meet him
just want to hug with him once we meet
it's all so sweet and warm for me
i really want to own it and appreciate it with my heart and love
nourish our love with my love as time pass

lastly
happy birthday to myself once again

没有评论:

发表评论