2010年9月21日星期二

my first graduation info

haha
my graduation party
will be on 27th october 2010
venue at INTI INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
time will be inform later

wow
just informed that i'm going to attend my graduation party
haha
parents and grandma will be present too
my dad was so happy
when i told him
he didn't ask when is it and what the time is
he just replied :" sure got time and we sure will attend!!!"
then only he ask the date and time
lol....
too excited oh he
haha<3
sure i feel so proud and happy with this
this is my foundation graduation party
and yet
few years later
he will attend my bachelor graduation party
and hope so
my master and professor graduation party
i want him to be proud of me
cuz i love him so much so much
i want him to be happy
i know beside me
he wont feel happy
and no one will care about him
except my mum n grandma
what he left
was just mummy n i

hope that day can meet up with my classmates
and my besties
see you all there!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论