2010年9月30日星期四

~hugs~

where are you ??
i needs your concerns and your hugs
i'm sick now
i'm so so so helpless
but now
where are you ??

is i'm emo-ing or i'm think too much ??
i feel so sad
cuz last time i fall down and hit my eye
you come my house to find me
and sent msg to concern about my conditions
but now
you just ask me to TAKE CARE !!!

how long you didn't look at me with all of your attention ??
how long you didn't hug me
and warm me with your body temperature ??
i don't care
i just feel there is something different !!!
and until now
i still can't make myself to get used to it
although i always tell myself that i get used to it
i don't think that i will just keep it in my heart
just i don't understand
what's going on !!!!

we aren't like this in the past
we sms everyday
but now
you seems like lazy to msg me
and when i call you
you just keep quiet or talk less at there
is that both of us didn't have any topics to chat with ??
or we feel strange to each other ???
why i feel that you have no any respone from me ??
and you won't have such much things to share with me anymore
everytime i ask
you just replied "tell you...you also don't know"
ok
maybe i don't know
but i just want to share with you !!!

what's the problem ??
am i wrong ??
this is the question i'm thinking about it
is it my fault ??
is that i make you lost interest on me ??
or i'm not pretty enough to catch your attention ??

you know what ...
actually i don't agree you want to take photos with models
but i do agree you to take photos with your frens and share it
i just worry
worry that i will lost you

ya
maybe you will say that i'm not trust you enough
or i should say so
i don't trust myself more
when you do photoshooting with models
they sure be very pretty
and have a good body shape
and now you treat me like nothing
you spend just a little time on me
and i
don't know everything about you
what i do for you
you just feel that that's what i should do for you
i worry our relationship
it is not sweet couple anymore
but is just we get used to each other
so we still stay together
this is why i will worry
i feel that our bonding
can be break anytime
i really feel so uncomfortable

you know what
if got anyone who will concern me more appear
this time
i really don't know whether i will leave or not
cuz i need hugs ,i need concerns
in a relationship
the bonding between each other are important !!!
due to your unconcern
i really feel so sad
it have a big different compare with the past !!!
in the past
you will share your life with me
you will ask me whether i have my meal or not
you will tell me
here or there got nice foods
and you will bring me go one day

all of this
it's never appear anymore
or maybe you will say
just leave
it's ok for me
but
it's not ok for me
i can't bear all of this
cuz i'm just a girl
who needs loves , hugs and concerns
i just hope you will understand
don't just think about you
can you think about me more ??

you know that
to accept your love in the begining
i have made up a big big big decisions
cuz that moment i already disappointed on love
is you gave me the hope
you lighted up my world
but why now you look so different with the past ???
are you the same kind with all my ex-bf ??
are you don't know how to appreciate me ???
is that ?? is that ??

没有评论:

发表评论