2011年5月27日星期五

sorry that i'm not brave enough

sorry that i'm not brave enough
sorry that i'm recreance
sorry that i just want to hide myself for this time
i know i'm weak
i already place myself at the corner of the wall
i don't want to force myself anymore

i don't want to force myself to accept the truth
the every changes in my life
i don't want force myself to face my problem
which i have to face
but...i still have to face it
just
i have to face it myself
i don't want any suggestions
i don't want to look clear on something else
which i can't accept and adapt to
it's really a big changes for me
just i don't want to say it out
and sorry that i don't want to mention it out
anyone of you
don't ask me after reading this post
everything just end at here
no asking...no knowing
alright???

and
someone who make my family and i mad
sorry that i will hurt you in one day
i won't place you at a position which so worshipful and respectful
cause you already step into our private part
it's one of infringe
i will do my best to protect myself and my aunties
you better have to be aware
and don't do it again in the area of my line of sight
i can't promise what will i do
just be a respectful eldership
or else
i will report to police or i will hit you 99
(if i dare enough and my parents allow me to do so)
and be fair
don't act like you have a mental problem and you already crazy
or forget everything else

please don't fool on us
someone who have these conditions
they won't go buy TOTO or what
they won't play mahjong
they won't know how to count for money
they won't know the value of money
they won't know how to complain if anyone of us didn't call you "granduncle" or "uncle"
they won't know how to choose the foods
they won't know which foods are nice or bad
they won't remember clearly about what they did
they won't know how to indecorum others!!!!!

so
FUCK OFF!!!!!
and keep your mouth shut!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论