2011年5月22日星期日

may i ???

can you borrow me your shoulder to rely on when i feel stress ? 

can you borrow me your chest to cry ??

can i tell you everything of mine...including all my problems ??

can i just stay besides you without doing anything ??
>>> sitting at there and stare at you

can i just listen to you and just follow you ??

can i don't do decisions ??
>>> cause i doesn't like to make any decisions

can i hug you every moments when i want to ??

can i be with you every seconds when i'm free ??
>>> cause i want to appreciate every seconds when i'm be with you
>>> i want to create as much as memories with you...if i can

can i just stay inside my dream and don't wake up ??

can i just enjoy my life like that ??

can i just don't study and have my life i want ??

can i ???

没有评论:

发表评论