2010年8月24日星期二

RESULTS

 today
the results were declared
i feel panic and nervous before it
my hands shaked
my mind was lack of oxygen
i'm afraid
afraid that my results are not satisfied

 i keep praying in my heart
i pray that
my results will be fine
i click into the wed page
my heart pumps like hell
very fast very fast
it makes me fell like
my brain are lack of oxygen
~again~

i clicked RESULTS
gosh
thanks god
i passed all of them
~phiew~
finally...finally
finally i can have my good good day
from now on
till i start my degree (^.^)V
*winks
 now
i'm worry about my interview
huh
lots to worry about ya
haha
don't know when i will be exhausted by my worries
hope that i won't la of course
hehe
if not
i really don't dare to imagine that
how will i stay for the following 5 years time
that are waiting for me in the front

god bless me
thank you

没有评论:

发表评论