2010年8月22日星期日

my heart


heart is broken
by someone else
i know he cares everything
maybe he don't know how to treasure


can the heart recover?
the answer is YES
just like the picture above
it will recover with the scars


i need hugs
i need warm
i need love

i don't want to be alone in my life
i need someone else
who can give me hugs , warm and loves

i'm not greedy
cuz i know i'm just a normal girl
who just need some normal treats that i want
i need someone who can always be with me
with no nagging and be disgusted with


from the condition i can see and feel now
i know
you will leave me one day
we will have our own life in the future
from that day
we will become a back to back strangers
with no more concerns
because i know that
i can't continue to talk with you in the future
maybe... ...

i'm holding my heart
can you see that?
can you see that the heart which i'm holding?
it's hurt!!!
but i'm still stay strong
i know you will change one day
but you told me
that you will not change
~never~
i don't know what i'm still waiting for
i just follows the wants from my heart
it tells me to wait
for you


anyone else want this broken heart?
i still guessing
will it still alive and stay awake?
will it still can afford any mischief?
who will be its haven??
where will it be at last?
how will it be in the future?

没有评论:

发表评论